Auto Transport Shipping Tips
If you are going to be shipping a car across country or just to another state, here are a few tips and guidelines that may help save you money and make your auto transport stress free.
Your vehicle is usually the second most valuable thing we own, next to our house, so you want to be sure it is in the right hands when it is being transported by a car carrier. Choosing the right car shipper is a must. There are plenty of car shipping companies to choose from these days. Be sure to do your homework, if not, you could end up with a unreliable car shipper or have a major problem during transport. Here are a few things you should know before you book your auto shipment with an auto transport company;
1. Are you shipping your car open car transport or enclosed auto transport?
2. Will you need terminal shipping or door to door car shipping service?
3. When will you be shipping a car?
4. Is your car operable?
5. Is the auto transport company quoting you licensed,bonded,& insured?
6. Do they have an A rating with the BBB?
7. Do they have 5 Star Auto Transport Reviews?
8. Is the auto transport agent knowledgeable about the questions you are asking?
9. Cheaper car shipping quotes are not always better?
10.Ask plenty of questions, the more you know, the better...
Being comfortable with your auto shipping company is important, the agent is in charge of the safe and secure shipping of your car from state to state, you want to be sure he or she knows the ins and outs of auto transport. A little research and asking a few extra questions can help you choose the right car shipping company for your car.
At Paragon Auto Transport, we offer open auto transport to all 50 states, we can ship cars,trucks, 4x4's,ATV's, or any other vehicle you may have, our specialized enclosed car transport division can handle auto shipping for exotic cars,luxury cars,classic cars, or any specialized car you may need to be transported.
You can apply for an auto shipping quote online or call us with any questions.